Frank Sinatra - The Lady Is A Tramp

Booster MP3

under the palm trees_2  ·  ▶ This photo belongs to: , ,

1 comment to  ·  ▶ under the palm trees_2

  1. betharr says:

    Two Ladies
    I can see the future Ladie between them :-)
    * the energetic expression of Summer
    * red bag hahahaha
    * pizza hot (around the world)
    *
    Do you know what is the best there (I imagine)?
    Is it: the awareness that this phase will be replaced by the next then people must to ENJOY.
    *
    How you can explain it for me?
    *
    Here the wheater is crazzy! Yesterday much sun
    today much rain.
    *
    The storm is is common.
    one day yes, one day not
    *
    Not in Lodz I think.. I wish!
    In fact 'it is rain' is necessary. I DO not complain. Soon the air will be so clean!:-)))
    *
    10/10 for urban scenary
    *
    10/10 for Frank :-)) Sinatra