solitude on a bus stop  ·  ▶ This photo belongs to: , ,

2 comments to  ·  ▶ solitude on a bus stop

  1. betharr says:

    ...solitude... an expressive word! poetic too!
    this is procedent of latin, you knor that!
    ...solitária, in Portuguese! to be alone!
    *
    Is this a movie publicity?
    I can not see exactly what is
    *
    Do you know what is my admiration?
    The color of the path. so clear. ILT!
    *
    Is this recent photo?
    I can feel Autumn clothes. Is it?
    *
    I miss your sound.
    **********

  2. This poster advertises the magazine "Ładny Dom" - "Nice house" - "Casa Nice"
    ----
    It is still very hot summer, what little strange in September. Today was 30 degrees. But I'm very happy with this because I love this warm weather. Much, much heat and sun as long as would it possible :-)