1.  

2.  

photo session in the Poniatowski Park  ·  ▶ This photo belongs to: , ,

1 comment to  ·  ▶ photo session in the Poniatowski Park

  1. betharr says:

    What holds my attention here is the bending of body.
    How acrobatic! :-))
    If you are sitting...it's very confortable!
    You can not be perceived & 'vampiriza' loosely, freely. This is Your case, Filho do Sol. It results in a clear photos!
    *
    In my case... my action is so 'stress' because IM walking, in motion when the photos are captureted. I need take quickly and go ahead to pretend 'nothing is happening'.
    My friends alert me "be careful"! hahahahaha
    I can't!
    *
    Your post:
    two diferent moments in the same place. A beautiful place!
    I recognize the bridge. 'Photo session' a good title! Like al yours! Criative!
    The W&B presentation is a gif for me!
    Beautiful woman! I like her face in 'Egyptian way'. Understood me?
    **********