Mo Horizons - Hit The Road Jack P Na Estrada

Booster MP3

Brazil_2_Hit The Road Jack  ·  ▶ This photo belongs to:

1 comment to  ·  ▶ Brazil_2_Hit The Road Jack

  1. betharr says:

    Fiiiiiilho do Sooooooool!
    ...you are pointing to my city where I was born!
    And the music!... hahahah!
    "Já to com o pé na estrada
    não vou mais voltar
    não vou, não vou, não vou"
    **********
    "Now I'm on the road
    IM not coming back
    I would'nt come back,
    I will not, I will not"
    *
    approximately ;-))))))) "I'll never come back!"
    *
    Oh, I DO not stop sing together!
    *
    I LOVE THIS POST!
    You can make me so 'soft', I mean... you catch the tropical humour. I feel that!
    hahahahah... what a discovery! a adventure!
    *
    and the photo...brilliant! splendent!
    Thx a lot! my solar brother!
    *
    Já to com o pé na estrada =
    IM going out
    *
    FAV!!!!!!!!!!!!