sun

sun  ·  ▶ This photo belongs to: ,

3 comments to  ·  ▶ sun

  1. betharr says:

    a BIG smille!!!
    How a BIG conection!...
    Power! Energy! Life! Paradise!
    Excellent way to tell me about happiness!!!
    World in Colorful Music!
    A soul in movement... dancing under SunLight!
    Nothing can be more expressive than these colors
    that the SUN is showing just now!!!!!
    *
    pls, try this link. It's a test. This site is in transformation. :-)))))))))) again!
    *
    http://share.ovi.com/media/betharr.mymedia/betharr.10057

  2. I try this link "http://share.ovi.com/media/betharr.mymedia/betharr.10057", but I nothing see :-( . "This page requires an Ovi membership." I need to sign in to access this.

  3. betharr says:

    Oh! it was so excellent to send ours music, gift, videos, photos! It give us the embed to copy in our blog. Just playing with tecno, is not it?
    Now a day many transformation...
    I come back to this for a visit and decided
    to show you some of my experiments.
    Just a playing in a holiday! :-)