1.  She waits
2.  He comes
John Mellencamp - Jack And Diane

Booster MP3

everyone needs lunch_2  ·  ▶ This photo belongs to: , ,

3 comments to  ·  ▶ everyone needs lunch_2

  1. betharr says:

    2x Jack&Diane
    *
    TAWERNA...ILT! the sound is so sonore! taverna!
    *
    A curiosity: these people know you? I mean all the people you capture... someone is your friend, etc?...
    *
    how many time do you stay there?
    *
    'Kindred' capturing the soul of others :-))))))
    As like IM feeling: the Vimpire.
    Are you shocked?
    They look so absent-minded in these three scenes.
    *
    well! it's our passion. We are not in a bad
    action. Only for ART! is not it?
    *
    10/10 for sequence
    10/10 for light
    10/10 for bravure
    *
    how many meters between you and the customers/
    *
    10/10 if you answer to these questions
    hahahahahahah always a teacher.

  2. Hey, Vampire...
    Why do you think, that all the people, that I photograph are my friends. I don't know why you such a request ?
    I stood there for about 10 minutes.
    I have problems with defining a distance. Maybe it was 50 meters, and maybe 100 or 10 :-)
    I guess I answered all the questions. So my rating is 10/10 from the teacher's a Vampire ;-)
    Well, I am proud ;-)

  3. betharr says:

    Hi, you!
    'all the people'... no! I think someone. I don't know. Do not care about this curiosity, OK?
    Yes! the rating is 10/10 for my 'golden' student:-)
    The student who teaches better than the profa.