Art Blakey - Lester Left Town

Booster MP3

Lester Left Town  ·  ▶ This photo belongs to: ,

3 comments to  ·  ▶ Lester Left Town

  1. betharr says:

    to listen and wonder
    I'll be back...
    To listen and amazed me!
    Thx, Filho do Sol.
    VERY, VERY, VERY c o o l.

  2. betharr says:

    I like when the lightsun is like that. It's illuminating a portion of the image.
    I feel your action (you're close to the protection grid) :-)
    The white dress is lit ... shadow on the street is opaque.
    *
    The colors of the cars gives luminosity to the dark street portion! Great prespective, too!
    *
    And over there...hahahaha...a cross?!?
    *
    On the right DO not parking
    On the left DO
    *
    I really like this photo!
    10/10 for your perception!
    ILT

  3. betharr says:

    Filho do Sol, I can't turn this page!...and go to the next.
    Magnetism! The sound amazed me!...moving spirit!
    *
    one more time! bis! bis!