2.  um homem de gravata

um homem de gravata  ·  ▶ This photo belongs to: , , ,

3 comments to  ·  ▶ um homem de gravata

  1. betharr says:

    Nice różni się ?!?...człowiek krawat ... odpowiedni tytuł. Solar brother, person has no problem for you ... during the clicks? they are more & more interesting. This sepia here... COOL!
    and you have not answered yet: was you manipulating the cam? pls! I need to understand your action. 'TEN MINUTES ON A BENCH' :-)) you spend ten minutes... Am I right?

  2. "10 minuts on the bench" - Yes, it's my new idea.
    Wait patiently and capture something interesting, and especially interesting people.
    Alternatively, you can to stay in one place for a certain period of time.
    I will continue this action, so you'll see more photos.
    Photographing people is a problem, but I try as best I can.
    And thanks to you, because your photos inspired me.
    What do my action to suggest you do the same. Interesting experience.
    " was you manipulating the cam? " - Nothing, only click.

  3. betharr says:

    OK, estamos de acordo.
    There is a combination now... I agree.
    Uma foto puxa a outra.
    obraz odnosi się do innego
    um jogo
    a game
    gry
    PS:I don't know was happening with my last post.
    I tried again!